CAVA Robotics International, LLC
- You use our website, cava-robotics.com, and/or
- You provide us your name for sales and marketing activities, or we collect your name from another source, and/or
- You or your organization enter into a contract for services from us, and/or
- We engage with you or your company for other miscellaneous reasons, for example, we hire you as a vendor or consultant.
CAVA participates in the Privacy Shield, which governs our privacy practices for any data collected in the EU and transferred to the United States. CAVA is committed to the Principles of Privacy Shield to protect your data and ensure your rights.
What data do we collect?
CAVA collects different information for different categories of people:
- For website users
- Your browser’s cookies
- Your IP address, approximate geographic location, operating system and other technical details about your computing device
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, name of your hospital or IDN, City, US state, any other information you provide in fields on our “Contact Us” page)
- For Sales and Marketing contacts: Your name, title, employer name, address, contact information (email, phone) and notes regarding other sales-related information that you or a third-party might share with us
- For Customer contacts: Your name, title, employer name, address, contact information (email, phone) and notes about you which are relevant to the Scope of Work performed for you and/or your company
- For Miscellaneous contacts: Your name, title, employer name, address, contact information (email, phone) and notes or other information relevant to the relationship, for example, details of our contract with you
How do we collect your data?
Data is collected either directly from you or your organization or from a different source:
- We collect data and process data when you or your employer provide it to us directly:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies, submit your information on our “Contact Us” page, or sign up for our newsletter
- Mail, email, or call us
- In the course of performing a Scope of Work for you or your organization
- When we establish contact with you for a variety of other purposes, such as engaging you as a vendor or consultant
- We also may collect and/or purchase information about you from various sources, such as conference attendee lists, via referrals from marketing partners or customers and/or publicly available sources such as your company’s website or social media
How will we use your data?
CAVA collects your data so that we can:
- Manage our website, including optimizing its structure and/or content based on interest
- For sales and marketing purposes
- To deliver on a Scope of Work promised via a contract to you or your employer
- For other miscellaneous purposes related to why we obtained your information, for example, to use your services as a vendor
Disclosures to third-parties
CAVA discloses information to various third parties:
- CAVA’s website sends information various third-parties for website analytics and/or internet advertising and marketing,
- CAVA uses 3rd party service providers, under strict confidentiality agreements, to maintain your data on our behalf.
- For data collected for marketing purposes, CAVA may share your data with marketing partners such as medical equipment suppliers, for joint marketing efforts.
- For data collected to deliver on a Scope of Work, data may be shared with third-party consultants who are involved in delivering the Scope of Work, so that they can perform their duties.
What are your data protection rights?
CAVA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CAVA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CAVA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CAVA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CAVA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CAVA restrict the processing of your persona data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to request that CAVA transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Our contact information is provided under “How to contact us”.
How to Limit Uses and Disclosures of your Information
For website users, you may avoid providing information such as your IP address by not visiting our website. For data collected via other means, you may contact our data protection officer, John Robinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a restriction of uses and disclosures of your personal information. In your request you may opt-out from:
- Any disclosure of your information to a third party (this does not apply to third-party agents, under contract, who perform tasks for us such as maintaining our CRM), and
- Any use for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) that it was originally collected.
Please contact our Data Protection officer (see below) regarding any concerns. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the independent third-party:
U.S. Government Oversight
CAVA is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Transportation, and other agencies authorized under U.S. law.
Under certain conditions, the individual address complaints via binding arbitration, as required under the Privacy Shield framework
Liability for Onward Transfers
CAVA retains liability for any improper uses or disclosures of your information, and/or any failures to administer your rights, if we transfer information to a third-party.
About Website Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Providing you with a functioning website
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CAVA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Tracking/Advertising – CAVA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This information is used by CAVA to determine what content on our website is viewed by users, so that the website can be improved and enhanced. CAVA reserves the right to share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. The means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Consent to permit cookie use
How to contact us
Officer: John Robinson
Phone: (845) 531-8155
Or, via standard mail:
Attn: John Robinson
CAVA Robotics International, LLC
351 Pleasant St, Suite B, #215
Northampton, MA 01060